Axial Shoulder Wheel
Save Rs. 941
Axial Shoulder Wheel is used for shoulder & supination-pronation exercises. Used in the same way as a conventional shoulder wheel and wrist machine. A wall mounting unit suitable for small clinics is adjustable in height and radios and fitted with calibrated sensitive resistance mechanism, resistance is controllable from zero to maximum by tightening the strap. A 360 deg. scale is provided on the drum to measure and record the degree of revolution from either direction. Adjustment bars are chrome plated.Key Benefits:
- Helps relieve pain
- Improves range of motion
- Allows patients to perform resistance exercises
- Features two chrome-plated height adjustment rails
- Handle can be adjusted to increase the wheel's diameter range
When To use:
- Frozen Shoulder
- Peri arthritis shoulder
- Increasing shoulder ROM post surgery
When not to use:
- If it causes any discomfort and pain
How To use:
- Simply hold the handle and rotate the wheel either forward or backward.
- The patient can stand facing forward or to the side.
- Used as a range of motion therapy tool, the physical therapist can assess the patient abilities.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days